Terms Of Service
By signing up and using services on StartXchange you agree to the following Terms Of Service. Click here
StartXchange contains links to outside sites and is not responsible for content on these sites. Use caution
when entering any information into sites! Start Xchange is not responsible for any lost credits, or any damages,
loss of data, or other problems associated with using our services.
Due to the nature of the internet and the free service being offered, StartXchange cannot verify advertised claims.
Users of StartXchange should use caution before entering information or paying for services advertised. StartXchange
recommends visiting FTC's Internet page and
Consumer.gov to learn about the latest scams and ways to
Spam is not permitted. If your account has been found to be sending spam, it will be removed without notice.
You will not be able to sign up again.
Chat, PM, And Forum Spam
StartXchange does not permit using the forum, chat, or private messaging system for sending advertisements. Members
found using these services to send spam, ask users to join programs, bait members into asking for more information,
or in any way using these services for promotion may find their access to the forum, PM system, and chat revoked.
Repeated offenses will result account suspension and/or permanent banning.
- Your site may only contain ONE pop up
- Your site may not close the surf frame
- Your site must be primarily in English
- Your site may not contain prompts or alerts or anything else that must be closed before surfing can continue
- Your site may not contain fly in ads, or other popups that move on the screen
- Your site must not attempt to automatically download files
- You may not advertise any surf pages (referal urls are ok)
- Your site may not contain illegal content
- Your site may not load banned sites in iframes
- Your site must be family-friendly
- Your site must not be an investment surf (auto or manual)
- Sites can be removed for reasons not listed above if it negatively affects surfing.
Paid To Promote Sites
You may advertise a Paid To Promote site as long as it follows the above rules. It must not load any other P2P sites,
search sites, etc or have hidden content.
You are free to promote free co-ops / PTP's on one condition. You understand and agree that if we find multiple rotators
being promoted inside your co-op link and / or it gets reported as a abusive site, it will be removed and all credits
will be lost.
- You may only have ONE account per person
- You cannot login from two different computers at the same time
- You MUST have a valid email address
- Your email must NOT have any autoresponders or bounce
- You cannot share your login information with anyone
- ONLY the owner may surf the exchange
- You may not use any programs, scripts, etc that will surf for you
- You MUST surf at least once every 3 months
Deleting your account only to re-join again in an effort to change your sponsor/referrer/upline is not allowed. Asking
members to delete their account and re-join under you is not allowed.
You may not sell traffic earned from surfing, contests, or given to you in any way free. You may re-sell purchased
traffic ONLY in the form of a coop. You cannot reference StartXchange in your advertisements except when referencing
a list of multiple traffic sources and there is no set number of hits coming from StartXchange. This includes incentives
other than cash.
- Only you may surf for your account
- You must surf with the site being advertised visible [Info]
- You may not use any kind of software to surf for you
- Team Leaders can decide who they let in to their team, whether to go private or public, and what kind of rules they
want to impose. At any time they can remove a member from their team.
- At the end of each month the top 3 teams for the following categories will split the jackpot: "Top Overall Surfing",
"Top Average Surfing" and "Top Refering".
- In the event of a tie, the winnings for the category will be split between the number of teams that are tied for that
For free members, after 90 days of inactivity credits and impressions that are not assigned will be lost. Upgrading
or surfing within 90 days will prevent loss in credits. Accounts older than 90 days will be "deactivated". You may
"reactivate" your account at anytime by logging in again.
Failure to Follow
If your site or account fails to follow any of the rules listed above, your account will be removed. All credits,
impressions, or rewards of any kind will be lost. Your banners and urls will be removed, and your downline will be lost.
StartXchange may change any of these rules at any time, with or without notification.